Monday, March 29, 2010

Waiting for a star to fall

If you've read my previous blogs (all both of them) you'll know that I am trying to be the rebel star escaping a black hole. Now, there are worse black holes than the one trying to suck me in, but it's stale, stagnant, and depressing so I need a fresh spring breeze to toss me out of orbit.

Why is it that I feel bad for this person when I see them depressed when I know that I have done more than my share for 7 years to try and change things?

I expect a grown adult to help with household chores! I used to think that if I tried asking or making a list or rewarding an adult with sex for a clean house that I would get it... didn't work. On that note, why does a clean house make me feel like having sex? Is that disturbing to anyone else? It's not so much that I see a clean house and *boom* leap onto the bed... but if I come home and the house is clean... I think that's romantic.

Hmm... *note to self - call therapist again*

*note to self - get a therapist to call*

I think it's knowing that if the house is clean and organized it helps me feel clean and organized so my mind is able to relax and when my mind relaxes, my body can relax.

*note to self - cancel therapist, figured it out this time*

1 comment:

  1. I love those moments when the therapist becomes unnecessary!

    ReplyDelete