Saturday, March 27, 2010

Kate needs Allie or vice versa

So, here's my dilemma today.

I am trying to find a room mate / house mate who wouldn't mind sharing a huge house, huge yard, long drive way with a single mom, moody teenage daughter and two yappy little dogs in small town Northwest Iowa aka Spencer.

I'm working 64 hours a week, the house and yard are a mess, and I can't get rid of my current relationship attachment / current housemate (who loves the video game WOW enough to play it 15 hours a day but can't remember to take out the garbage) until I have a replacement to help with finances. I don't want a new relationship... I just want a new room mate / house mate.

No psychos.
No smokers (inside anyway).
No drugs or alcohol in the house.
No drug or alcohol addicts.
No video game addicts, especially WOW players, see current relationship attachment / current housemate above, (exceptions made for ice cream and chocolate addicts provided they don't steal mine).
No pervs, sex offenders, sex addicts, or convicts.

Single mom with kids okay provided the children are somewhat tame and at least as house trained as my dogs (i.e. they only go on the washable rugs in the breeze way). *that was a joke...mostly*

Why should that be so hard to find?

1 comment:

  1. Here's something to keep the writing vibe going. Love Patti Digh.

    http://www.37days.com/2010/03/how-to-write-a-book-a-wee-rant.html

    ReplyDelete